Senses:

Sight: I saw the scenery on the way to Dubai as I was in the car for 2 hours and therefore spent most of my time looking outside of the window, as the scenery changed.

Touch: Touching the puppies at my friends house. It was very relaxing and soothing. They were extremely soft.

Hear: Listen to music on the way to Dubai and on the way back.

Taste: Tasting the food that my friends mother made at her house. It was very tasty.

Smell: At my friends house there were three different candles that were lit, one was vanilla, one was berries, and one was citrus.

Knowledge Claim:

I could smell each different candle as I approached the position of the candles.

Knowledge Question: Did the scenery change as you drove by Abu Dhabi into Dubai.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hypnosis as a Pseudoscience